Why is it so hard to get motivated to work out and eating healty-ish most of the time? That`s something I`ve been thinking about a lot lately. Not that I have ever believed in dieting or depriving oneself, but when getting older the pounds just seem to stick a bit harder than before and that`s kind of annoying :P.
The feeling after going for a run or just a walk and seeing results should be motivation enough, but somehow that never seems to be work (at least in my case ;)). So here are some ideas that will hopefully/maybe help:
- Get a workout partner; it`s harder to skip that run or walk when you already have a date set with someone
- Have a good playlist on your Ipod etc.; music really is a powerbooster, especially when running
- No diets, they never work!
- Cooking your own meals with fresh ingredients (as opposed to frozen or other processed food); trying out new recipes
- More fruits and vegetables
What other ideas do you guys have out there?? :)